Gharb Gas: SDX announces successful drilling of BMK-2 well

Gharb Gas: SDX announces successful drilling of BMK-2 well
Gharb Gas: SDX announces successful drilling of BMK-2 well

London Stock Exchange-listed energy company SDX Energy announced on Friday that it had completed the drilling of the BMK-2 well, located in the Gharb basin.

In a communicatedSDX Energy explains that at “1,265 meters in the Guebbas formation, the well encountered a 9 meter interval, considered equivalent to the well’s primary target, with strong gas emissions up to approximately 100 times greater than the readings. bottom gas.

The same Source specifies that the well was drilled to its total depth of 1,412 meters and was left temporarily suspended with a plug to allow the well to be diverted to the target formation at 1,265 meters, once the The required equipment has been mobilized.

This announcement comes a few days after the start of production of another gas well by SDX, namely the KSR-21 well, also located in the Gharb basin, after obtaining the green light from the Moroccan authorities.

Note that SDX began selling assets it holds in Egypt last month, in order to focus on Morocco and intensify its operations there.

SDX holds a 75% stake in four concessions in Morocco, located in the Gharb basin, with the remaining 25% held by ONHYM. In addition to the KSR-21 well, located in Sebou Central, the company also operates the Lalla Mimouna Sud, Gharb Center and Moulay Bouchta Ouest permits. SDX sells gas produced in Morocco to eight industrial customers.

-

-

PREV 45 years for an MRE tried for murder and attempted murder
NEXT Million-Dollar Buy Imagination Tops Preakness Prices