Their wedding took place in 1996 in the presence of 50 guests. The couple’s bliss wouldn’t last long, however, and the split took place in 2004. Atila Altaunbay and Grace Jones’ relationship had, despite everything, managed to catch the public’s eye and cause a stir. ink all over the world. While her childhood remains a mystery, it’s clear that Atila Altaunbay has always sought to follow her own path. What do we know about this character? What is his history with Grace Jones and what does Atila Altaunbay do today? Here is all the information
At the center of rumors and speculation related to their romantic relationships, some singers are exposed to media attention and paparazzi. However, some do not give particular importance to these facts, and can give information directly to the media. For Grace Jones and her husband, the story was different from Zazie’s various relationships or that of Caroline Costa’s life as a couple. But all the same, our couple was able to live an official story by getting married for a period of eight years.
What happened to the sons of Claude François? Here are their journeys
Atila Altaunbay: from bodyguard to the arms of Grace Jones
Atila Altaunbay is a 46-year-old Turkish Muslim who has lived an unusual life as a bodyguard, model, singer and actor. Born in Turkey in 1976 into a Muslim family, he then grew up in Belgium. His notoriety began when he became the personal bodyguard of the famous American actress, singer and model of Jamaican origin, Grace Jones.
Before their wedding, the couple even attended a traditional carnival parade in Rio de Janeiro for some fun. Atila Altunbay played an important role in the life of Grace Jones, and their relationship quickly evolved. On their wedding date, Atila was only 21, while Grace was 48. Their wedding took place on February 24, 1996 in a small ceremony attended by 50 guests.
Alina Schiau: biography, couple, origin, career, photos
Atila Altaunbay: Grace Jones’ ex-husband is entertaining
Atila has also explored the world of entertainment as an actor and model. He played a role in the movie named Mind Games and worked alongside Grace Jones. His silhouette as a professional model, which had first allowed him to be the bodyguard of Grace Jones, allowed him to succeed in difficult roles that require physical abilities.
Grace Jones and her husband Atila Altaunbay had no biological children. Our character was the stepfather of Grace Jones’ only son, Paulo Goude, whom she had with Jean Paul-Goude. His life choices and his atypical career have allowed him to live a life of his own, away from the spotlight. Despite his time as a bodyguard to the entertainment industry, Atila Altaunbay remains a relatively low-key figure in the public world.
Is Elsa Esnoult in a relationship? The actress gives herself very little
The facts to know
- Atila Altaunbay and Grace Jones’ wedding took place in 1996 with 50 guests in attendance, but the couple separated in 2004 after eight years of marriage.
- Atila Altaunbay is a 46-year-old Turkish Muslim, born in 1976, who grew up in Belgium.
- Atila was Grace Jones’ personal bodyguard before becoming her husband.
- Before their wedding, they attended a traditional carnival parade in Rio de Janeiro.
- Atila Altaunbay played a role in the movie titled Mind Games.
- Atila has no biological children, but was stepfather to Grace Jones’ only son, Paulo Goude, whom she had with Jean Paul-Goude.
- Atila Altaunbay remains a relatively low profile figure in the public world despite her involvement in the entertainment industry.