Mexico: marriage turns into nightmare, 100 people end up in hospital

Mexico: marriage turns into nightmare, 100 people end up in hospital
Mexico: marriage turns into nightmare, 100 people end up in hospital

A wedding that guests are unlikely to forget. This Saturday, April 27, Fernando and Paola brought together all their loved ones to celebrate their union, in the city of Cuernavaca, in Mexico.

But unfortunately, the most beautiful moment of their lives was quickly cut short. According to the Daily Mail, half of the guests were victims offood poisoning serious, just a few hours after dinner.

More than 80 people hospitalized

It didn’t take long for help to arrive on the scene. More than 80 sick people were transported to the nearest hospital. In the columns of the Proceso media, Aranza Rodríguez, one of the sick guests, spoke about the dinner menu served that evening.

Chicken breast stuffed with spinach and tarragon, with sweet potato puree and asparagus were served to the women. The men, for their part, were able to taste a selection of several dishes, with meat in whiskey sauce as the main course. As the meal progressed, guests began to complain about headaches, stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea…

Serious food poisoning

But what is the food behind this food poisoning? Aranza Rodríguez doesn’t know yet, but according to her, wild mushrooms during the aperitif had an aftertaste “very powerful chemical”. A taste and a smell that has continued to follow her ever since.

Following this incident, Grupo Paraíso, the wedding caterer, wanted to speak out in a press release in which it explains “deeply regret”. “In order to clarify and correct the information circulating regarding the incident that occurred, we would like to clarify that they are under review and verification exhaustive by our security team and the corresponding health authorities”the company said.

-

-

PREV why is the situation very worrying?
NEXT Magician David Copperfield accused of sexual violence by sixteen women