SENEGAL-COMMUNITIES-INFRASTRUCTURES / Ranérou: launch of construction work on the headquarters of the Departmental Council – Senegalese Press Agency

SENEGAL-COMMUNITIES-INFRASTRUCTURES / Ranérou: launch of construction work on the headquarters of the Departmental Council – Senegalese Press Agency
SENEGAL-COMMUNITIES-INFRASTRUCTURES / Ranérou: launch of construction work on the headquarters of the Departmental Council – Senegalese Press Agency

Ranérou, July 7 (APS) – The prefect of the Ranérou department, Amadou Coumba Ndiaye, laid, Saturday, the first stone of the headquarters of the Ranérou departmental council, thus kicking off the construction work of this infrastructure costing 300 million CFA francs.

The building will be built on an area of ​​more than 2,000 square meters, said the president of the Ranérou departmental council, Amadou Dawa Diallo. He added that it will be built on two levels and will include more than 30 offices.

“It took us two years to sign a delegated project management agreement with the Public Interest Works Agency (AGETIP), which agreed to support the Ranérou department for this project to equip its headquarters,” explained Mr. Diallo at the foundation stone laying ceremony.

He pointed out that Ranérou is the second department to benefit from this support after that of Bignona, whose departmental council headquarters was built by AGETIP.

“This is a significant step forward for the department and its advisers, because they will be provided with good working conditions, ten years after the departments were set up,” he stressed.

According to Mr. Diallo, the budget for this infrastructure is divided into two tranches with 40% being mobilized by the department from its own resources, the remaining 60% to be mobilized by the project owner.

The Ranérou departmental council has been hosted for ten years by the Ranérou Agricultural Training Center.

For the head of the departmental executive, the construction of this headquarters marks the beginning of the department’s takeoff. It will be added to other infrastructures already ready, such as the premises of the gendarmerie squadron and the Youth and Citizenship House.

AT/ASG

-

-

PREV behind closed doors… Breton Departmental Museum (former episcopal palace) Quimper Saturday September 21, 2024
NEXT Why the Toulouse-Lautrec Museum is so well attended