In Vendée, a house catches fire from a garage fire, a man taken to hospital

Premium item,
Reserved for subscribers

The alert was given at the beginning of the afternoon this Saturday, May 11 in La Boissière-de-Montaigu (Vendée). Showing signs of intoxication, a 31-year-old man was transported to hospital in relative emergency.

25 firefighters were deployed to put out a fire in a home in La Boissière-de-Montaigu, this Saturday, May 11 (illustration photo). | WEST FRANCE


View full screen


close

  • 25 firefighters were deployed to put out a fire in a home in La Boissière-de-Montaigu, this Saturday, May 11 (illustration photo). | WEST FRANCE

A witness describes a “Plume of smoke that can be seen several kilometers around”. Emergency services were deployed accordingly this Saturday, May 11 in La Boissière-de-Montaigu (Vendée).

Ground floor house

It was 1:20 p.m. when the alert was given. A fire broke out in the garage of a single-storey house, approximately 150 m2. It is located at a place called La Grande Ronde, on the outskirts of the town when heading towards Chavagnes-en-Paillers.

25 firefighters…

-

-

PREV What’s the point of occupying unis? – rts.ch
NEXT The housewarming path gets a makeover