eleven people poisoned by smoke

eleven people poisoned by smoke
eleven people poisoned by smoke

A garage fire broke out in the town of Mées, near the hamlet of Dabisse, Wednesday May 8 at midday. The intervention of the firefighters made it possible to prevent it from spreading to the upper floors of the building.

This content is blocked because you have not accepted cookies and other trackers.

Clicking on ” I accept “cookies and other trackers will be placed and you will be able to view the contents (more information).

Clicking on “I accept all cookies”you authorize the storage of cookies and other trackers for the storage of your data on our sites and applications for personalization and advertising targeting purposes.

You can withdraw your consent at any time by consulting our data protection policy.
Manage my choices


I accept
I accept all cookies

However, the occupants of the homes located above the garage and the neighbors inhaled fire smoke. Eleven people were inconvenienced by the smoke, including one victim taken to hospital. Firefighters from the Mées, Peyruis, Oraison, Volx, Malijai, Forcalquier and Digne-les-Bains emergency centers were mobilized for the intervention.

#French

-

-

PREV The countdown is on for tenants moving out on July 1st
NEXT the overflow of trash cans divides municipal elected officials