Spanish brand Newcop opens in Paris

Spanish brand Newcop opens in Paris
Spanish brand Newcop opens in Paris

The Spanish brand specializing in limited edition sneakers, Newcop, takes a significant step forward with the opening of its first store in Paris. This international expansion illustrates the brand’s determination to pursue growth corroborated by solid financial performance.

Founded in Barcelona in April 2022 by the young entrepreneur David Camprubi, aged just 24, Newcop was born with the aim of becoming the reference in the sale of limited edition sneakers. These models, as unique as they are coveted, are difficult to obtain for sneaker lovers. However, the company has established collaboration agreements with brands such as Jordan, Nike, Yeezy, Adidas and New Balance, allowing access to out-of-print or unavailable designs through these fashion brands’ direct sales channels.

Newcop’s strategy has focused on its online operations through its e-commerce platform, as well as a network of three physical stores in Barcelona and Madrid. Now, with the opening of its first international boutique in Paris, strategically located on Rue du Temple (near BHV Marais), the brand seeks to capitalize on the capital’s strong “sneaker” culture and take advantage of the arrival Olympic Games to further strengthen its presence in the market.

Newcop, Paris. Credits: Newcop.

With a turnover of around 6 million euros in 2023 and the opening of its first international store (which created five new jobs), Newcop aspires to expand its business model. During the 2023 fiscal year, the brand recorded a 132% increase in turnover, reaching 5.8 million euros, mainly thanks to the performance of its physical stores, which generated 75% of annual revenue, while the remaining 25% came from the online channel.

Newcop has changed the game in the field of limited edition sneakers by offering a new multi-brand point of sale bringing together sold-out models, guaranteeing the authenticity and originality of the products and offering fast and efficient service to its customers – a rare occurrence in the limited edition sneaker sector.

This article was originally published on FashionUnited.es. It was translated and published in French by FashionUnited France.

-

-

PREV SENEGAL-TERRES-LEGISLATION / Experts consider national domain regulations obsolete – Senegalese Press Agency
NEXT Wildfire smoke map: Air quality alerts in Canada