Transported to hospital after carbon monoxide poisoning in Bourges

Transported to hospital after carbon monoxide poisoning in Bourges
Transported to hospital after carbon monoxide poisoning in Bourges

Two people were transported to hospital this Wednesday, May 1, after being poisoned by carbon monoxide in Bourges.

The firefighters and the Smur de Bourges were called this Wednesday, May 1, shortly after 7 p.m., to rescue three residents of Avenue du Général Charles-de-Gaulle, in Bourges. They had inhaled carbon monoxide.

As winter approaches, watch out for carbon monoxide poisoning

Two people taken to hospital

Of the three residents, two people, a woman and a man, were transported to the Jacques-Cœur hospital center in Bourges, slightly intoxicated.

Marion Lapeyre

#French

-

-

PREV Lyon. Suspected of having wanted to attack a Génération identitaire bar: a trial required
NEXT Moscow prepares for victory with spoils of war from Switzerland