Luana Belmondo breaks silence for the first time since announcing her divorce

Luana Belmondo breaks silence for the first time since announcing her divorce
Luana Belmondo breaks silence for the first time since announcing her divorce

Luana Belmondo has spoken out for the first time since announcing her divorce from Paul Belmondo, after more than thirty years of marriage. In the columns of Paris Match, she confides that she is devastated and feels like a “deceived woman.”

A sad exchange. After the announcement of her divorce by Voici magazine on June 21, Luana Belmondo spoke for the first time, this Wednesday, in the columns of Paris Match. The cook, known for her appearance on “C à Vous” and married to Paul Belmondo for 33 years, returned to the drama she has been living since her husband moved away last January without giving any explanations or news, before she understood that he had left for another woman.

“I’m in shock, in distress. I don’t feel angry, I’m just heartbroken. I sleep little, I have no appetite,” Luana Belmondo confided to the magazine. “People ask me on social media how I lose weight, well my diet, it’s called being an abandoned and cheated woman…”, continues the forty-year-old, returning to the painful months that preceded the announcement of their divorce.

Stating that she could not “let it be said that she and Paul were living separate lives”, she recalled having spent the end-of-year holidays with her husband and a friend in Rome – a time she described as “happy” – before explaining that she no longer really had any news from her ex-husband, after dropping him off at the airport on January 2 so that he could return to Paris a little before her. “Since that day without explanation, I have never really seen him again. He just told the children who were questioning him: ‘I have to take a break'”, specifying that she “ended up exchanging a few messages with him which did not provide any answers to (her) questions, but confirmed his estrangement”.

Infidelity suspected since May

Luana Belmondo also spoke about the day she learned that there was someone else in Paul Belmondo’s life. A woman with whom he stayed last May in their house in Antigua, in the Caribbean, and whose existence she learned from neighboring friends.

“I didn’t want to believe it. I tried to contact him. He just sent me a very harsh message on WhatsApp in return: ‘Let me go, leave me alone’,” she explains. When she insisted after having confirmation of the presence of this blonde woman at her home, Paul Belmondo denied it. “I sent a new message to Paul: ‘I hear there’s a blonde at home?’ He sent me a photo of himself with a ginger cat in return and a few words: ‘Here’s my blonde, stop, these people are talking nonsense to you, I’m alone…’,” Paul Belmondo allegedly replied, says the woman who was his partner for over thirty years.

And she continues: “When the newspapers announced last week that Paul was leaving me for another woman, I sent the photo they published of her to Antigua and everyone recognized her. That’s when my heart broke a second time,” Luana sadly emphasizes, who although devastated wants to focus on her family now, and wants to “protect” her three children, Alessandro, Victor and Giacomo and her grandson.

-

-

PREV Laeticia Hallyday: the day after the legislative elections, Mamie Rock proudly poses alongside Marine Le Pen
NEXT Mario Balotelli seen drunk and lying on the road in Italy (video)